Hey everyone! I created this blog to have a place to organize my thoughts. I think a lot...(sometimes TOO much)...and I express my thoughts & feelings best in written form. I absolutely LovE to write, and I use writing not only just for fun, but as a sort of escape. Poems, journal entries, random daily thoughts...no matter what form they come in, they are a wonderful release, and an even better way to showcase how I feel and who I am. I hope you all enjoy and possibly even relate to the things I'll be posting on this blog... =)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Silence Can TRULY Be Golden..

You know those people...and we ALL know those people...who talk so much yet say so little??  Sometime's it's wiser to just keep your mouth quiet and observe what's going on around you....you become so much more knowledgeable that way.  But there will always be people who talk and talk and talk, just to appear smart or wise...when in all reality, it's usually the ones who LISTEN more than they speak who know the most. 

So, incessant babblers...here is to you...!


Silence holds many words,
though few know how to find them,
so they talk far too much,
leaving wisdom behind them...
but I don't mind them,
nor do I waste valuable breath
even trying to remind them,
cuz the things I would say
are so bright, they would blind them.
Instead I listen, I pity,
and I wish I could rewind them...
and take all of their unspoken ignorances,
wrap them up,
and confine them.
The more one talks,
the less they hear,
that's why God gave us one mouth but two ears.
Confidence speaks for itself,
while babbling,
that only speaks for weakness and fear.
Empty words remain sheer,
so they're easy to see through...
the more speech spilling out,
the less chance it'll all be true.
Volume and quantity,
I apologize,
but quality will always beat you...
and observance and analysis
will quickly defeat you.
So before you let your lips part,
evaluate what you allow to seep through,
and when silence meets you,
let it greet you...
it's a window to knowledge,
so be brave enough,
to just shut up and peek through.

3 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete

  2. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete