Hey everyone! I created this blog to have a place to organize my thoughts. I think a lot...(sometimes TOO much)...and I express my thoughts & feelings best in written form. I absolutely LovE to write, and I use writing not only just for fun, but as a sort of escape. Poems, journal entries, random daily thoughts...no matter what form they come in, they are a wonderful release, and an even better way to showcase how I feel and who I am. I hope you all enjoy and possibly even relate to the things I'll be posting on this blog... =)

Monday, October 25, 2010

If Love Alone...

On May 27th, 2010...I lost my 28 year old brother to suicide.  He was one of my best friends, my bad and good influences, and my world.  When he left, things quickly came crashing down...learning to be without him is an entire lifestyle change, but I have had to slowly begin piecing it back together for the sake of my family & friends who are still here with and for me. 

I'd give up the world in a single heartbeat to be able to hear my brother's again...but unfortunately, I'll have to accept having him with me only mentally and spiritually instead...

RIP to the best brother that ever lived....Brian C. Girouard.  9*16*1981 to 5*27*2010.  I Love You <3


If love alone could have saved him,
he never would've died,
the day he made his heart bleed,
everyone else's hearts cried...
but let's rewind,
to the days that I wish so badly I could find,
the days of smiles and tears,
of cigarettes and beers,
every single one of our beautiful 23 years
that we had together...
all of that now-sacred time
seemed so normal,
that is, until he left me behind...
Now I see time and I breathe time,
there's no time to be blind.
I feel every hour,
every minute,
every short-lived second,
& I realize, each day
is simply a billion moments intertwined.
So don't lose ANY, not one,
keep your moments alligned,
cuz you'll need them,
memories...
in your heart, you gotta keep them confined.
That's life's design...
days come and go,
noone ever really knows...
he left me, but I hope he also left behind all his sorrows,
off to a place where he's smiling,
where there is always a tomorrow...
and with time,
the pain and confusion will all unwind,
and with time,
his memories will serve to remind...
of the father, and son,
and brother, and man that he was...
so many ways in which
he can be perfectly defined.
A soul so real and so kind,
will live on...
I know how the saying goes,
but out of sight,
does NOT always mean out of mind...
If love alone will keep him at peace,
then my big brother will always be fine

My amazing brother with my little sister, her baby, and I.
Miss you much B.  xoxo*

2 comments:

  1. i love you and i love this poem!
    got me all teary eyed again...matter of fact it does everytime i ready it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him. thank you


    ReplyDelete